Design an online store in less than 2 months in the midst of a pandemic
Jeuxvideo.ch was one of the first projects that GeekWorkers carried out in its infancy. The Covid governed the life of companies, and the Mix-image store wanted to be able to offer products from the manga universe and video games online to make them easily accessible to all. Imagine a store that makes several million turnovers that can no longer open overnight? A real race against the clock then begins for Geekworkers. This is how in less than 2 months jeuxvideo.ch was born. Our agency has been able to quickly develop an e-commerce while maintaining a very high level of quality.
The mission was then simple: to immerse as much as possible the amateurs of video games and manga in this universe thanks to an online store intuitive.
Objectives of the online store:
- Create a tailor-made interface with more than 10,000 references from different suppliers and in less than two months.
- Attract new customers for Mix-image
- Modeling & prototyping : Even if time was running out, our web agency did not skip the steps. Thanks to prototyping, we lose a little time at the beginning, but we gain triple it at the end.
- Integration: the models were very quickly integrated thanks to our formidable WordPress integrators with very little feedback to be made,
- Catalog integration from several suppliers: with nearly 10,000 references and around ten suppliers, our teams have developed scripts that have made it possible to quickly standardize all supplier catalogs. We are now able to create even more complex sites in record time.